If you find these terms unacceptable, you must leave the website immediately.
1. The content of this website is the sole property of Forms Online Limited ("Forms Online"). All intellectual property rights existing in this site (including but not exclusively any copyright and design right) belong exclusively to Forms Online save where noted expressly to the contrary. You may download pages of this website to a local disk or other storage media and you may print off extracts of this site and share both within your organisation strictly on the basis that you do not do so for profit and on the condition that the copyright notice is preserved at all times.
2. Otherwise, reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited unless for personal use. None of the content of this website may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored on any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form whatsoever. You may not frame any part of this website. Forms Online is a trade mark owned by Forms Online Limited. Any other trade marks, registered or otherwise, remain the property of the appropriate trademark owner.
3. Whilst Forms Online has taken every care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, no warranties express or implied are given as to the accuracy of the information contained on the website. No action should be taken or omitted in reliance of any information or advice placed on the website. All orders received are accepted strictly on the basis of our terms and conditions of business.
4. Forms Online shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the use of any of the information on this website. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that this website is virus free, we recommend that you take precautions against infection. Forms Online cannot accept any liability for damage sustained as a result of the transmission of viruses, worms, trojans or any other malicious content.
5. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed at and are intended solely for use by those accessing the website from the United Kingdom mainland. Forms Online makes no representation or warranty that any product, service or information referred to or contained in this website are appropriate for use in other locations or jurisdictions. Those who choose to access this site from other locations or jurisdictions are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
8. "Forms Online" is a trading name of Forms Online Limited, a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 07244739. Documents may be served on Forms Online Limited at its registered office:
Forms Online Limited
Third Floor, Citygate,
St James Boulevard
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne & Wear
9. Any links to external sites are provided for your convenience only. Forms Online does not approve of, endorse or otherwise recommend the content of any third party site and can accept no liability for the availability, suitability or content of such website(s) to which you will be moving.
By submitting your information through your use of this website, you consent to the use of that information by Forms Online Limited as set out below.
We are aware that the data that you process whilst using FormEvo can be highly sensitive and confidential. We are entirely committed to respecting the confidentiality of your data, especially the data of your clients. Please see our Terms of Business for more on our obligations of confidence.
From time to time we may provide the information that you have provided in registering and using FormEvo to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide.
We may wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any our other services, products or information that we think may be of interest to you. We may also want to provide you with related information from third parties we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an email message to email@example.com
Please see paragraph 6 below for details of how to update your preferences and information.
Aside from the matters laid out above, your personal data will not be disclosed to any third party save with your consent or as required by a regulatory body or under a court order.
Forms Online employs information gathering technologies for the purposes of collecting information and statistics about the users of this site, but such information will not be used to identify any individual. The purpose of gathering such information is to assist us to analyse the use of the website and revise it for the benefit of our clients by making your visit to the site more efficient and to improve and increase the content found to be most popular.
You may adjust your device's settings so as to block cookies, to accept or reject cookies from specific websites, or to accept them only on confirmation from you. Your security software may also be used in this way. Because of the wide variety of software and devices used by our customers we cannot provide detailed instructions for this, however your software should contain details in its help facilities. You should be aware that if you choose to block cookies, the site may not work as efficiently as intended. Your continued use of this website without adjusting your software to reject cookies serves as an indication to us that you are happy for us to store cookies on your device for the purpose of using our website. You will find more about cookies, including details of the cookies we use, in our Cookies Policy.
The internet is not a secure medium. We have put in place various security measures but you are advised to treat the internet as an insecure medium in all your communications with us. However, payments made through this website are handled using secure socket layer technology or other technology which is at least (if not more) secure than that.
Your payment information will not be disclosed to anyone under any circumstances other than as necessary for the sale concerned and will not be retained by us thereafter. Where you have set up a credit account with us, having created a Direct Debit Mandate, we will keep your payment details on record until your Registration is terminated.
If Forms Online or the business operated through this website is integrated into any other company or organisation your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective operators and their advisers and will be passed on to the new operators of Forms Online or the business operated through this website.
If any of the personal information that you have provided to Forms Online changes, for example if you change your email address, please advise us by updating your settings.
Owing to the global nature of the internet's infrastructure the information you provide may be temporarily transferred to and stored in countries outside the European Economic Area that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and its use as set out in this policy whilst in transmission.
Below is a list of cookies that are set by our website. By continuing to use our site you consent to the setting of these cookies.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Type||Cookie Purpose|
|PHPSESSID||Session cookie||This cookie is used as a session cookie between
pages on the site. It allows our web servers to respond to your actions
on the website such as 'Login'. The website wouldn't work for you
This cookie expires immediately when you close your browser.
It will remain on your computer for one year.
It is possible to stop your internet browser from accepting cookies, or to stop it accepting cookies from a particular website. If you stopped accepting cookies from our website, you would not be able to download files or create returns.
Most internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings will typically be found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful, otherwise you should use the 'Help' option in your browser for more details.
We may use Adobe Flash Player to display video or image content. It may not possible to block or restrict flash cookies using your browser settings. Information on how to control Flash Player privacy and security settings is available from the Adobe website here.
If you would like to contact us about cookies please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org